Why Choose CRISL?
- Oldest and first ever multinational rating agency operating in Bangladesh from 1995
- Initiated and founded the Association of Credit Rating Agencies in Asia (ACRAA) in 2002
- Oldest and first ever rating agency operating in Bangladesh licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Bangladesh.
- Recognized by the regulators such as Securities and Exchange Commission of Bangladesh, Bangladesh Bank, Insurance Development and Regulatory Authority, in addition to all the schedule banks operating in the country.
- CRISL CEO is the Chairman of the coveted Training committee of ACRAA.
Neutrality and Professionalism
- Rating Committee consist of unbiased professionals free of political influence.
- Highly qualified Analytical Team.
- CRISL follows International and Regional standard methodologyand standard rating process which are checked by Independent Compliance Officer.
- CRISL Directors are in no way related with CRISL rating.
- CRISL Rating Committee is independent of the CRISL Board of Directors.
Market Acceptance and Brand Value
- CRISL ratings have time and again been proven to be accurate.
- CRISL opinions have proven to improve the business performance
- Though initially many clients get dissatisfied with CRISL’s Neutral Rating, later on the rating proves to be precise and timely.